We are immediately looking for a part-time all-round reception pioneer with organizational and coordinating talent to expand our Front Office Team.
Part-time employment from 15 hours a week - alternately in the morning from 08h00 or in the afternoon ending at 18h00, possibly extended in due course.
You will work in an exclusive high end horse clinic in Limburg Belgium (just 15 minutes from The Netherlands) in the midst of a young and dynamic team.
- Your responsibilities will be:
- Answering the phone
- Receiving customers at the clinic
- Registering the horses and passports
- Reply to emails
- Schedule appointments
- Follow up on documents and agreements
- Send out correspondence by mail or post
- Book orders and partially place orders
- Processing deliveries
- Completed MBO education in secretarial, administration or similar
- Able to work independently, but also be a team player
- Flexible and Organized
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to switch quickly and keep an overview
- Sense of responsibility and being stress resistant
- Affinity with horses is a plus.
- The company language is English.
- Languages: Dutch and English well spoken and written, German and/or French spoken, with French clearly preferred.
What can you expect from us:
- Working in a young and dynamic team
- 20 freely configurable vacation days and an additional 10 fixed vacation days
- Flexibility in the work.
- Variety at work
- Salary depending on age and experience
- Career opportunities within a young and dynamic company
- Part-time hours: at least 15 per week spread over at least 4 days