Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an Ambulatory Care and Endoscopy Practitioner to join a newly merged department (Endoscopy and Ambulatory Services) to help develop services and deputise Endoscopy Manager.
Registered Nurse | Endoscopy | Band 5/6 equivalent depending on experience| Leeds | Flexible hours, Monday-Sunday, occasional weekends and no nights.
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an Ambulatory Care and Endoscopy Practitioner to join a newly merged department (Endoscopy and Ambulatory Services) to help develop services and deputize Endoscopy Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the individuals’ health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
Who we're looking for
- You will be a Registered Nurse.
- Be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Experience of working in an acute environment.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration.
- A surgical background is desirable but we are happy to consider Nurses with an interest in developing their experience in this field.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employee's well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.