Plastics/Cosmetic Nurse | Plastic Surgery | Equivalent Band 5 | Leeds | Flexible Hours & Career Progression. Opportunity to develop skills in plastics
Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Surgical Staff Nurse with a background or interest in Plastics or Cosmetics to join their dedicated plastic surgery team.
Duties and responsibilities
- The successful plastic/cosmetic nurse will run nurse led cosmetics, dressing and phlebotomy clinics and assist in pre-operative investigations.
- You will carry out any other duties delegated by the Plastics Lead for the appropriate and efficient care of patient's, and the smooth running of the department.
- You will be required to chaperone and assist Consultants during patient examinations and minor surgical procedures, and assisting in arranging investigations requested by Consultants.
- You will maintain and provide patients with relevant and accessible written information regarding their procedures / treatments.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have post-graduation hospital experience.
- Have been employed in surgical or acute settings
- Experience of cosmetics or plastics is desirable but not essential
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.