Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join their close knit and friendly team on a fixed term basis.
Staff Nurse | Surgical | Band 5 equivalent salary – dependent on experience | Watford | Full time –shift based | Fixed term for 9 months
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join their close knit and friendly team on a fixed term basis. The successful applicant will work with a variety of surgical patients ranging from general to highly complex cases.
Our Clients Hospital is one of North London and Hertfordshire’s leading private hospitals, with an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality private hospital treatment. The hospital offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neuro spinal, general surgery and gynaecology. .
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be working across a large ward with private ensuite rooms providing post-surgical care to patients
- Take the patient through their full hospital stay – from admittance to release
- The opportunity to grow and develop with the team and hospital
- Taking part in clinical skills training to empower you to feel confident in providing effective care for a wide variety of specialisms
- Working on a ratio of 1 nurse to 5 or 6 patients giving you the time to give complete care to your patients
Who we're looking for:
- Current NMC registered – with no restrictions on your practice
- Surgical experience would be ideal; however, we are open to any acute care experience
- Open to newly qualified nurses who have completed their preceptorship
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to work rotation of days and nights
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.